Saturday, September 01, 2007

pickled onion site is live

Got the Pickled Onion (Bermuda) website finished today. It has been live with a soft launch for a couple of weeks but today I finished some minor amends to get the site fully live and complete. I'm enjoying doing restaurant websites as you get chance to create a rich media site of sorts, graphically rich and with audio. I wasn't given that many assets to work with and would have liked to have a few food shots as I feel this would really enhance the site. Perhaps I can add this at a later stage. Hopefully I have captured the look and feel of the new restaurant but your comments would be appreciated. Check it out here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jeremy - cool site! Thanks for sharing. I have a small comment - I find the font on the FAQ page a little hard to read (but it works well in the History section) - maybe it needs to be a touch bigger?

Hope that helps...

x

feenixboi said...

Yes I think you might be right. I was aiming to get all the information onto 2 pages but I think this might need to be looked at when I do a revision. Thanks for the heads up ! :)