Monday, November 27, 2006

Kaboodle

So I was rummaging through my amazon wish list the other day at the request of my family (birthday is coming up this weekend and Christmas is around the corner) when I thought....hey wouldn't it be nice to have a wish list that wasn't so amazon centric. So I did a little digging and I found Kaboodle. It really is a superb app. It is cross-browser friendly which is good. But the gem to this app lies in the buttons that you create. These are basically links which you save as a bookmark. On the mac I save them as tabs (if you haven't discovered tabbed browsing yet you are simply living in the dark ages). I have labelled my tab "+" so effectively I have a button that whenever I come across something I want I click on this plus tab and it adds the info to my kaboodle wish list. You get a chance to see if the info is correct by selecting the correct image and price but usually it is very good. Not only does Kaboodle do wish lists but it also does top movies. I spent a little time doing mine and here it is.... my top movies If you want to see more click on the title of this post and the link should take you to Kaboodle. Let me know if you like and use it.....

No comments: