Wednesday, March 21, 2007

TED

When I was kid I used to wonder how it would be possible to live in heaven without getting really bored. This is the opening preamble to TED which is a conference where the best minds in Technology Entertainment and Design converge and share ideas. Now I wanted to share this guy because he is just SO inspiringly pretentious (go on click on the link above). So bad it's good. I have to disagree with him though that most of the interesting people will be in hell and we'll all be having a whale of a time. But that is hardly inspirational now is it. And how could he sit on his pedestal and look down on the rest of us from hell :) Anyway TED looks like a blast and I would love to go one day. Some of the best minds in the world are there and all talking about the future. Super cool ;)

1 comment:

Michael Parsons said...

I can see you doing this!