Saturday, January 27, 2007

gt

Our agency has gone through some significant changes of late as it expands and wins new clients. To reflect this our website has been updated to include examples of the new work. I have had a heavy hand in creating lots of flash elements for these pages. As I take you through the pages I have worked on you need to look out for anything that moves and usually in the top right corner of the page. Have a read of the whole site as well if interested. Some of it makes great reading.

The Audi Q7 makes use of a 3D render of the car itself. I took the assets and animated them into this 360 spin of the car to reflect the content on the CD mailer that GT produced.

The Audi facelift and ba.com make use of a flash technique that I have been experimenting with whereby a bitmap image is distorted to create a 3D look. Originally the screenshots slid in on a plane but the new look with a flip slide works just as well I think.

The Canon dot campaign as it is lovingly called was something that had happened before I started at gt. I took the basics of the ad campaign which was the drip/dot and the ink jets (at the bottom of the page) and generated my own spin on things.

The Canon EOS 400D was my first full on campaign at the start of my time at the agency. You need to scroll to the second ad to see my work. It was a tough campaign to work on as we only had 30k to play with. I learned a lot about what you can squeeze out o flash on this one.

Microsoft is a huge client for us and another ad campaign I worked on was the Windows Mobile Devices campaign. There were several iterations of the ads. This one was a nice version that shows how you can use your Windows Mobile Device to open Word and Excel documents on the move.

Using Ben's awesome animations here I muddled them into this page for the Poetry Archive. Lots of fun stuff here (check out the animations at the bottom of the page).

No comments: